- Beer Garden Smoking Canopy
- Outdoor Smoking Canopy
- Pub Patio Smoking Canopy and Side Panels
Outdoor Smoking Canopy
Covers created for Keating's Bar and Restaurant outdoor smoking area.
Roof and side panels: 2.5m x 15m in 610gsm heavy duty PVC with clear PVC windows.
Frame: The cover and side panels were supplied to fit the customers existing framework. If you too have an exiting frame, just supply the dimensions and we'll make your cover to fit exactly.
A cost effective alternative to a permanent structure.
A Cunningham cover is the perfect solution to shelter people in defined smoking areas, rather than having people huddled outside the entrance shivering or building a permanent structure.
Our smoking canopies installed at Kelly's, Portrush, are a perfect example of well sheltered smoking areas where a sociable atmosphere is encouraged and butts will not litter the front entrance!
Why our covers are better
We will make your cover with a UV protected and waterproof material. All seams are double weld or sown. All pressure points such as corners have double material and re-enforced welds to cope in high winds with any rubbing on the frame.
- We can make the panels for your existing framework
- All are custom made to your measurements
- Choice of colours
- Re-enforced seams and joints
- Industrial brass or stainless steel eyelets
- UV protected and waterproof material
- Optional choice of fire retardancy material
- Perfect for hot climates - we ship worldwide
Submit an enquiry
All our covers are custom made to order, so allow 2-3 weeks for manufacturing and delivery. We accept orders online or by phone.
If you have a similar issue or indeed if this solution would work for you, just submit an enquiry or give us call in Naas, on 045 560 010.